06 March 2011

Around the House

IMG_0216

IMG_0227

IMG_0113

IMG_0392

around the house

IMG_0277

IMG_0080

IMG_0247

IMG_0174

IMG_0206

IMG_0308

We've been doing a little spring cleaning and rearranging around the house this weekend. I was sad to part with my beloved copper shoes but they have definitely seen better days. I found those two new paintings at Urban Ore, $4 each!! The artist was a Bay Area artist who passed away a couple of years ago. I could not find out too much information on her but I thought it was so cool that her name was Maria Christina La Paz which coincidentally are my names and the city of my birth combined! A little matcha latte and some ginger chews are my latest favorites and helped make the day even better!

6 comments:

epita said...

Your copper shoes are gone -- booh hooh!! Time to buy another pair to replace them, of course.:)
Loved all the wonderful photographs and the Maria Christina La Paz' paintings are a steal. Would love to go with you sometime to all (or some) of those amazing flea markets you know. Let's plan it!

A Casa da VĂ¡ said...

Just found your blog through decor* and really like your photos, specially the ones displaying jewelry and accessories, so pretty!

Ariadna said...

Hello!!!! I like your photo. I love your blog. I follow.
Kisses

http://alittlebitofeverthingsometimes.blogspot.com

milquetoast said...

Mt heart is still mourning those shoes....

Anonymous said...

Hi. Your pictures are really awesome. Where do you take pictures?

kiki said...

Thank you! I take photos everywhere and anywhere...:)