18 April 2010

Weekend Projects

This weekend we had a few mini projects going on.  Michael was able to get his plants into the ground and I was able to do a few little pick me ups for our front porch that I have been wanting to do.  Here are a few before and after pictures.  The main things I did were paint the little chair and table set and the mailbox.  Michael also replanted our little rectangular box as everything in there was no longer living. I have high hopes for these new succulents.  Also, after many years of oohing and ahhing over beautiful Wisteria's we were finally able to pick one out ourselves.  I always loved the lavender colored variety but when I saw this one I knew it was the right one.  I think the new paint jobs and plants really help the front look a little more loved and boy does it need it!!

this weekend2

this weekend1

Collages20

Collages21

1 comment:

epita said...

Great job, Christina! Sadie seems to also like it.