25 December 2009

Colors from Sayulita

I just got back from a few days in Sayulita, Jalisco in Mexico. All the colors were so vibrant and the little town very alive. Here are some pictures of scenes I passed by. The weather was absolutely perfect and I was so happy to have spent some time with my parents, my sister,Brenda and her boyfriend,Taisuke and my nephew, Nayou and Taisuke's two wonderful sisters, Aya & Hana! I miss them all so much already and am only sorry I couldn't stay longer. I also was very sad that my sister Julie and other nephew, Paul who were planning on coming were stranded on the east coast due to the big blizzard. I really missed having them there. I will be posting more pictures later this evening. But for now, Merry Christmas everyone! (PS-the colors really are this bright!!)

2009-12-22

IMG_2054

Collages1

IMG_1962

IMG_1995

IMG_1996

IMG_1997

Collages2


IMG_1964

2009-12-222

2009-12-221


IMG_2117

1 comment:

epita said...

How colorful and beautiful! We were there at the same time and we overlooked the vibrant and picturesque scenery. We are glad that you took these magnificent pictures so we can enjoy and relive our days in Sayulita.